Anyone know where to buy a cheap snowmobile?

Reaction score
I am just starting out this new sport, And I was wondering whether anyone knew anywhere where I could get a cheap snowmobile to start?

I would appreciate if anyone could help, shops or website locations etc.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try any Ski-Doo, Polaris or Yamaha dealer... all there sleds are cheap, but are expensive to buy.

Sorry... maybe you meant cheap as in Price? :d:beer::d LOL

To answer your question more honestly, before you buy your first sled, shop with someone knowlegable... lot of basket cases out there real cheap. Beware of the real cheap deal... can get expensive.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Check the classified section, as for the basket cases... with anything you buy it is always buyer, and they all break evetually. And keep your eyes open and don't be in a hurry. you will find what your looking for
Rusty

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try any Ski-Doo, Polaris or Yamaha dealer... all there sleds are cheap, but are expensive to buy.

Sorry... maybe you meant cheap as in Price? :d:beer::d LOL

To answer your question more honestly, before you buy your first sled, shop with someone knowlegable... lot of basket cases out there real cheap. Beware of the real cheap deal... can get expensive.
Don't listen to Scotty.......he's insane(likes orange and green).

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and if he ever buys a real mountain sled then we'll call him equal.lol
enough of this flat land stuff.lol

G

Guest1

I am just starting out this new sport, And I was wondering whether anyone knew anywhere where I could get a cheap snowmobile to start? I would appreciate if anyone could help, shops or website locations etc.

I have a CHEAP ($6500.00) one for sale in the classified...:d

apex69

Reaction score
I have a 04 700 sabercat for sale realy nice sled. I bought it for my wife now she found a yamaha that she wants. the sled works realy nice on trails not to bad in the hills.

700cc
144'' track
comand start
lots of storage compartments
low miles
if u want to see pic i can get some

GRD

Reaction score
I am just starting out this new sport, And I was wondering whether anyone knew anywhere where I could get a cheap snowmobile to start?

I would appreciate if anyone could help, shops or website locations etc.

What do you want to spend? What do you want to use it for? You get what you pay for! Check out the forsale link in my sig!

Last edited:

steveo

Reaction score
Grassland trailer sales has a few used sleds for sale from $3800.00 up to $ 12000.00. Look them up.

grasslandtrailersales.com

mountaindoo

Reaction score
first thing are you wanting a mountain sled or a trail sled if youve never ridin before learn how to ride first before spending money on a mountain sled there alot differnt then a trail sled:snow:

Bigbragg

Reaction score
2000 Mountain Max 700 Triple.
Blue, 141" Track, All stock, New top end around 600kms ago.
Wife dont ride anymore.
$2000

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I have a 1998 Ski-Doo Summit X 670 that the kids rip around the yard with. It is totally stock...just add gas/oil and go. The sled has a 136 track, so it would work good for flat land riding, and would work not bad if you ever wanted to go to he mountains. I would let it go for 2500.00

Top Bottom