anyone know if athabasca has snow?

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like the title say's just wondering if there is enough snow around there to go sledding for the day looking for somwhere close!!

wildf

Reaction score
Not enough snow here yet,but an hour or so north there is about a foot or so I've herd.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spoke to someone at the Calling Lake Maintenance Shop yesterday. They said there is about one foot of snow at most up in the Calling Lake area. I'm going to wait for it to settle some and a bit more before I go up there. I don't want to break anything.

gogettergirl

Reaction score
The Lac La Biche area north and east has enough snow to go out. Been sledding for almost two weeks now, Have to take easy here and there but still lots of riding. Too bad no one there has put up trail signs or put out a map or something.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Lac La Biche area north and east has enough snow to go out. Been sledding for almost two weeks now, Have to take easy here and there but still lots of riding. Too bad no one there has put up trail signs or put out a map or something.

Get in touch with your club and lend a hand. You'll meet a bunch of good folks and have some fun.(Plus one more set of hands to help out will speed things up).
Everyone sitting around wondering when someone else will do the work equals the work not getting done....Just ask Sledderglenn

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 2 or 3 feet of snow up here at Wabasca, but really bottomless here inn the trees. was out on a lease road the other day & just cruising around. good to get out, but it sure isn't Golden!!!!! :D LOL

RN

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres snow and guys are riding but i think to be safe we need another good dump here in A town stll see grass in most ditches but if you travel a bit further north the snow gets better

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres snow and guys are riding but i think to be safe we need another good dump here in A town stll see grass in most ditches but if you travel a bit further north the snow gets better

How much farther north, as in Calling Lake area?

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up past Calling Lake should be decent.....I heard wabby is alright.

Top Bottom