anyone interested in joining the Wife and Myself in Mcbride

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jan 27th to 31st, I'll be taking the wife to McBride. (From Edmonton). She's not a strong rider so riding will be on the slower easier side. I've been riding Belle and Renshaw for 16years. We are staing at the North Country. so if anyones interested in learning the area or just want to come ride, free feel to hook up with us. :beer:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would love to, but maybe next time going to warm and sunny mexico!:beer:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading up on Thursday and staying till sat,, maybe Sunday if conditions are good,,, 2 pros and an arctic cat,,, say hi if you see us..

---
I am here: Google Maps

We are on a couple of CrossFire SnoPro's one is 1000 the other an 800.
Probably be close to cabins, as wife doesn't ride much

cutterguy987

Reaction score
Website
www.laurencemarkwart.com
Jan 27th to 31st, I'll be taking the wife to McBride. (From Edmonton). She's not a strong rider so riding will be on the slower easier side. I've been riding Belle and Renshaw for 16years. We are staing at the North Country. so if anyones interested in learning the area or just want to come ride, free feel to hook up with us. :beer:[/QUOTE

Hope you had good weekend , I'm looking for riders to show me some new places to sled i'm just getting into sledding and have alot of oppertunity to get out often my wife is great ,knows i like sledding. i have 2010 renegade backcountry & 2012 summit x may we can get uot sometime.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you had good weekend , I'm looking for riders to show me some new places to sled i'm just getting into sledding and have alot of oppertunity to get out often my wife is great ,knows i like sledding. i have 2010 renegade backcountry & 2012 summit x may we can get uot sometime.[/QUOTE]

Visibility was lousy but we still had a great time, snow was deep in the trees, lots of fun.

You from the Edmonton area?

Top Bottom