Anyone interested in a Boa Constrictor?

Reaction score
I have been debating selling my Boa Constrictor. It's a beautiful snake, but my dog demands most of my attention, and I literally feel bad for not paying as much attention to the snake. Does the snake notice, or care? *dunno*

It comes with a beautiful terrarium with sliding and locking front doors, heat pads, light, decorations and water dishes etc.... it looks very nice. The tank itself is about equivalent to a 90gallon fish tank and has a nice sturdy wooden stand.

I can provide pictures, but don't have them handy at the moment. (I'll add a few as I dig them up)

I was thinking $250 for all of it. It's a steal. I paid over $400 for the terrarium alone.

Reaction score
smoking deal.... WOW

It really is..... but the idea isn't to make money, or even get my money back. It's more just to know that the snake goes to someone that can pay more attention to it than I have time to.

Here is an old picture of it..... from a poker game many moons ago (I'll add more current ones later)

216000_5043736276_6940_n.jpg

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Guess thats why the snake looks so relaxed and mellowed out.
Laughed my as off when I saw the picture.
Apparently i was not the only one who was not really looking at the snake......
Pretty easy where is Waldo, or I guess. what can you see in this picture. Love it!
Good luck with the sale. Nice looking snake.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One would think the snake and dog would like to go quading, sledding, fishing as well as sky-diving.

Pets get to do most every-thing these day.

I'll have to pass on snake since our cows would not be friends with him !

Reaction score
One would think the snake and dog would like to go quading, sledding, fishing as well as sky-diving.

Pets get to do most every-thing these day.

I'll have to pass on snake since our cows would not be friends with him !

The snake used to hang out with me while playing poker all the time.... and the dog does come sledding with us, he loves to run beside them where he can.

Reaction score
My wife might what him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I truly believe snakes make awesome / low maintenance pets. So much so they are great for a kids first pet too...... because you only have to feed them once a week (or even less as they get big)... and therefore also only have to clean up a mess once a week. If you forget for 2 days, no big deal.

PM me, or shoot me a txt if you are interested. 587-434-2640. I may even be persuaded to deliver as I need an excuse to go visit a buddy in Edmonton and drink too much :)

Top Bottom