Anyone heading to Valemount March 8 - 12?

rharris600RMK

Reaction score
Hello All,
just want to ask if there is anyone heading out to valemount for the weekend of March 8 - 12. I had a tripped planned for then but all my pal's have canceled on me. just wanted to check before i have to cancel my hotel.
if anyone is going and would not mind an extra body on a 2007 600 RMK please let me know.

thanks,
Rob:(

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll let ya ride with us!

I have a crew going up that weekend, although I think that the majority of us will be going home on Sunday afternoon. There's always room for one more!

rharris600RMK

Reaction score
ready to ride.

I have a crew going up that weekend, although I think that the majority of us will be going home on Sunday afternoon. There's always room for one more!

Thanks so much,
after begging and pleading my case i was able to connect up with a few buddys for saturday and sunday as well. however, if you would not mind some company on the friday, i would like to tag along. where abouts are you planning on riding on Friday? are you planning on riding on friday is the questions? If you are, i will head out on Thursday and can meet you on the way or give you a call so we can meet up and i can at least introduce myself in person.

Thanks again,
Rob:)

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding on Friday

We will be riding on Friday-I just don't know where! We are also going up Thursday afternoon. I will PM you with more info!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If My Main Sled Wasn't All Apart, I'd Go......... Sorry :(

Hey buddy bring one of the little ones,would love to ride with ya and this way I'll be able to keep up LOL!
catmando!
Hey skinnybitch,if ya see us say Hi!I'm on an Orange Kingcat,will be with a couple Red RMK's and a Black Mountain Cat

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will do! I am riding a yellow and black Renegade. For sure in my group there will be at least one red RMK, one blue limited RMK and a white and black Summit. I'm pretty sure that there will be more us, I just don't have confirmation from all!:headscratch3:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmando, introduce yourself next time your up, I should be the ugly bugger in the booth. Maybe we can hook up for a ride.

Will do.....We will be up Fri Through Sun and if the snows good likely monday as well.I will be looking for ya at the booth and would be glad to hook up with ya sometime for a ride!Be with the ladies this time so might not work for ya but I'm far from finished this year!
catmando!:ThumbsupMsn:

rharris600RMK

Reaction score
We will be riding on Friday-I just don't know where! We are also going up Thursday afternoon. I will PM you with more info!

Thanks Skinnybitch,
just wanted to check to see if you had received my PM reply on friday? maybe touch base before heading out on Thursay afternoon.
Thanks again for letting me tag along.

Rob:clap2:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Skinnybitch,
just wanted to check to see if you had received my PM reply on friday? maybe touch base before heading out on Thursay afternoon.
Thanks again for letting me tag along.

Rob:clap2:

Sure did Rob! I will PM you with my cell number!

Top Bottom