Anyone heading out on the 19th to Quartz?

Black Cheep

Reaction score
I am thinking of heading out to Quartz on the 19th. I will be heading solo after onto Revy, but would be interested in meeting in the parking lot. Not a big high marker, just like playing in the powder. I always find some there. Please let me know if I can tag along.

Randy

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be in golden for the weekend but I'm taking the ast1 course from Hangfire.

700modd

Reaction score
thinkin about going this weekend prob going to quartz on sunday and riding silent pass on saturday but could meet up if we go

Black Cheep

Reaction score
Come on guys, -4 and snowing, someone has to be going. Promise I won't be stuck all day.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know im going there with a buddy, we just dont know where we are riding tell we drive there in the morning. or even if we get out or not. we never know tell 530am the day we are going.

Black Cheep

Reaction score
Totally understandable. I am a little thick headed. I head out regardless of the avalanche report. I just let the report dictate where and what I do. High avalanche report means staying low and playing in the flats. Safety is always priority #1, but I can't pick and choose my weekends. I can't tell you how many days we played on the flats and had a great time. There are so many area's in Quarts, we always find something. My theory is buying good gear, practice, practice, practice avalance training, and making good decisions is keeps a guy alive. Oh ya, and have a lot of fun doing it as well.

Randy

tool_man

Reaction score
Quartz was hard pack last weekend, but forecast was for good snow there this week! Hope it rocks, loved the area but needed snow!

700modd

Reaction score
hey ya were headin out sat mornin be in golden around 7-7:30 and ridin silent pass give me a call 403-819-1419
curtis

Top Bottom