Anyone have BDX power valve plus for m7 or a CF700?

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of bdx power valve plus for my cf 700. Does anyone have these for their sled? I would like to hear your input about them!? thnx.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of bdx power valve plus for my cf 700. Does anyone have these for their sled? I would like to hear your input about them!? thnx.

I just installed the BDX kit in my M1000 and rode this weekend. Seemed to work really well, no issues with them. It did seem to be a little out in the low/bottom range but just adjusted with the Boondocker box.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool thanks for thanks for the input! so did the bog in the bottom go away completely when you ajusted you fuel box?

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are those the apv deletes your putting on th cf7? if so it's going to bog that thing out worst the m1000 has the torque and power but the 7's your best to work on clutching and get a bd box to clean it up on the bottom

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are the delete kit. I have a BD box already, i'll probably have to lean out the bottom end alot, im just worried that i wont be able to get rid of the bottom end bog.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are the delete kit. I have a BD box already, i'll probably have to lean out the bottom end alot, im just worried that i wont be able to get rid of the bottom end bog.
well i found that you have no power in the bottom end with those installed,pin your valved open and try it your not going to like it no power and a bog,go with a 10.4 secondary

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the in put. I just decided to clean and adjust my power valves. im going to keep the bdx kit in my tool kit just in cause i break a cable or something in the hills. I'll just use those for a replacement part so i dont ruin my trip.

Top Bottom