Anyone got a 2021 Arctic Cat snow check on order?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes what are people saying on the front lines? What is your dealer saying?

SledderX

Reaction score
I have heard that if you snowchecked a 2021, you are out of luck. You can have your money refunded or you can use your deposit to order a 2022 with a $750 rebate and an included accessories package that will come with the sled.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming doo thinks this will force Cat snowcheks to go them. If I was one, I would be pi$$ed and would rather buy a Polaris if I couldnt find a leftover.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That article says that youth snowmobiles were not affected by the court ruling. But there is not a single attic cat Blast or Yamaha venom to be found at any of the dealers. A couple of the yami dealers say they are only getting one venom but the trail model. Good luck selling me a trail model kids sled for 12k.

You would think if a dealer can’t sell any adult models they would at least try to capitalize on their brand new Youth sleds and bring a bunch in. Even if they had to pretend they were snow checked.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering how this will play out as part of the bigger picture:

https://snoriderswest.com/article/g... and federal court,the course of many years.”

If you read about the 40 day extension BRP asked for, that letter is dated October 6, 2020. Me thinks some big game playing going on. Lots of money involved on the BRP side....46.7 Mill USD.

I just hope they both stop F'ing consumers over and let people have fun. Not good for the sport overall.

Top Bottom