Anyone going Riding Holiday Monday?

knatsabooh

Reaction score
Since I work shift work I was thinking of going out Holiday monday for a little rip somewhere. Not sure where or anything just seeing if anyone else out here might be interested. I drive a Polaris so I need a riding partner for when it breaks down again! ahah no hopefully I have all the kinks ironed out touch wood. Could do Bruderheim or something even westlock area / alberta beach if anyone knows those areas. I have only been to Bruderheim, redwater, gwyn, vega and Brule so far.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would if my damn parts would have shown up on time. I hear bruderhiem is an absolute zoo so be careful out there if you do. Long weekends usually mean retarded drunk losers on wheels

knatsabooh

Reaction score
I would if my damn parts would have shown up on time. I hear bruderhiem is an absolute zoo so be careful out there if you do. Long weekends usually mean retarded drunk losers on wheels

Ya very good point. I actually usually refrain from going out on weekends or long weekends when I can help it as my days off are always rotating throughout the week. Im off Monday Tuesday, Wednesday so even if you got your parts on tues and were up and running I could go out Wednesday. I have yet to be out at Bruderheim on a long weekend though so I hadn't even taken into account the retard factor. Thanks for the heads up , good luck with the fix as well, Im waiting on parts, but there just a full exhaust new intake system and stage 3 jet kit so its a don't need to have kind of deal. haha!

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live right across the highway from the dow center but work in redwater out at Provident. By chance your schedule go 3 days 2 nights, 5 off, 2 days 2 nights, 5 0ff, 2 days 3 nights, 4 off then repeat? Thurs this week ill be heading to bruderhiem for a rip. Just doing the rear axle bearings. Going to be heading out to wild bills fri and want to make sure everything is good to go first. More then welcome to join

knatsabooh

Reaction score
Im at work friday again on afternoons so thats a burn unless I take the day off. I have wondered how wild bills would be to ride though.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive never been out there and a few people say its pretty good. Watched a few head cam vids of it and looks pretty good. Better then the last one not using any names. It was nothing but mud and had no real maintenance done. If i manage to get everything together and try her out weds night i could prob go thurs instead. Im just headin out with an unemployed friend so his schedule i dont really have to worry about lol

DCRZR

Reaction score
Ok time to set the record straight about bruderhiem. I live in the fort so I go there ever chance I get and I've been there on every holiday since may. I have yet to see any drunk people or even guys being dumbass's. Hell I was there on Monday and only came across a few guys on the trails.

Just go and hit it up. See for yourself what it's like there.

Top Bottom