Anyone ever fight public intoxication ticket?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a ticket for this a few months ago and plead not guilty. Court date is in a few days. Anyone ever have any luck fighting these? Yes I had alcohol on my breath but they don't give a breathalyzer or anything, just their word against mine.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, but I have been known to fight in public while intoxicated. Hope that helps.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck. Drunk and in public.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For something like this I bet the cop don't even show up...................used to work for a criminal lawyer and lots of times for stuff like this that's what happened

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a ticket for this a few months ago and plead not guilty. Court date is in a few days. Anyone ever have any luck fighting these? Yes I had alcohol on my breath but they don't give a breathalyzer or anything, just their word against mine.

You can't just toss this out there without telling us the story...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably went kind of like this.....

was in the local watering hole all day minding my own business having a few cold ones. After 6 hrs on the bar stool decided to get a breath of fresh air. Staggered outside and realized I needed to take a pi$$. Instead of going back into the bar, the local water fountain in the center of town was calling my name. Took a bit of effort but managed to focus the direct path to get there with of course a few side steps for good measure. After doing the pee pee dance I managed to get on the wall of the fountain, got my fly down and pulled out the spout. While trying to stand still without peeing on my ch!t-kickers I looked over and here comes a cop. I quickly whipped it back in only to lose my balance and fall into the fountain standing knee deep in water. This of course made me pi$$ in my pants. Cop felt sorry for me and did not charge me for urinating in a public place but for being intoxicated.

Am I close????

:beer::cool:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there is a good story to it your obviously guilty.......

Top Bottom