Anyone else wanna get out there?

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When and where are you guys planning on taking your first trip to the mountains? I was thinking McBride for the 1st weekend of November.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
November 23 in valemount probably a little dicey so ill take the backup sled for potential a arm damage unless we magically get the snow I've been dancing for since june

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nov 29th for me..........Hopefully Mcbride but depends on snow.Hopefully Glen will do some snow dancin and get snow gods to dump on him!Birthday Trip........5th year in a row,last year was late but hey!
catmando!

bathtub28

Reaction score
November 21 , vaelmount . First time out that early , hope its good. Usually don't get out till late December .

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When and where are you guys planning on taking your first trip to the mountains? I was thinking McBride for the 1st weekend of November.

We have a trip planned for the 23rd, 24th and 25th of Nov. in Mcbride and Dec. 9th, 10th and the 11th. Hopefully there will be enough snow. My buddy and I still need to break in our new fix kits on our dragons. Some ealry snow in Robb would be nice for a saturday ride.
Hopefully we can start to see some cooler temps in the near future.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first ride will be the 21-25 of November as part of the "American Turkey Day Ride in Revelstoke" posted a couple of pages back. Can't wait to pull out the new sled.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
normally i know when my first ride will be out west
I have no idea at this point

MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT head to Revy for the American TGD ride
if that falsl through, MAYBE Fernie or Castle closer to new years
if that TOO falls through, ill be somewhere early Jan FOR SURE!!!!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first ride will be the 21-25 of November as part of the "American Turkey Day Ride in Revelstoke" posted a couple of pages back. Can't wait to pull out the new sled.

and i will see you there!

Top Bottom