Anyone els think the vanamberg pipe boards suck

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran them last year and they where the worst I ever seen if they left out the traction plates they would be much better I actually bent the traction plates backwards to keep the snow and ice from building up in the valley and where way better then both sides broke up in the foot well so changing out to TSS boards

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skinz are still my favourite :)
X2....I haven't owned a sled yet that could take jumps and hard drops without bending the boards, the skinz tube boards are legit. you'll blow out a knee before you deform these things. zero snow accumulation in pow, and sticky spring snow is gone just by stepping down on the buildup. I took a body hammer to the ice racing screws they came with on the outer edge, they were crazy aggressive to the point your feet were stuck to them

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2....I haven't owned a sled yet that could take jumps and hard drops without bending the boards, the skinz tube boards are legit. you'll blow out a knee before you deform these things. zero snow accumulation in pow, and sticky spring snow is gone just by stepping down on the buildup. I took a body hammer to the ice racing screws they came with on the outer edge, they were crazy aggressive to the point your feet were stuck to them

Yes sir nothing compares too them
For snow elimination but those screws will get yeah I wear dirt biking knee
Pads with shin guards because I've scrapped myself up quite a few times :(
Braaaaaaap !!!!! Soon

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B&m are my favourites for price and function. Just like a skinz at half the price. But the screws are still boot killers.

Top Bottom