Anyone bought a Skinz Tunnel pack for the XP yet?

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of buying a Skinz tunnel pack for my XP 154". Don't really like the doo packs. Question, anyone know if the regular pack will fit together with the doo gas tank? Or do I need to buy the half pack?

Thanks.

PS: Anyone have any other suggestions for packs for the XP?

Thanks.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of buying a Skinz tunnel pack for my XP 154". Don't really like the doo packs. Question, anyone know if the regular pack will fit together with the doo gas tank? Or do I need to buy the half pack?

Thanks.

PS: Anyone have any other suggestions for packs for the XP?

Thanks.

2003 summit I pm'd ya back.

The scoop for all others My brothers XP tunnel bag "exspandable" first trip out with not that much stuff in it. The plastic clips that you run the srtaps through to hold it to the tunnel, three of them broke. Then the bag made its way into the track and tunnel....no more bag, more of a rag now. But other than that that 163 climbs like goat. Can hardly wait to see what it will do when the break in chip is gone. P.S no belt or hand warmer issues ran great.

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After hearing overkill's story about how the track eat the OEM tunnel bag, and not really liking any of the doo OEM XP bags, I bought the Skinz short tunnel bag. It's was about $70 from royal dist.

Bag is water proof, has a water tight double zipper, unclips from the sled, has a shock cord to cinch the bag smaller and best off all ads about a million percent of storage to the XP. Clips are held on with rivets (supplied). Bag is empty and cinched down small in the pics. Would hold a light jacket and spare gloves for sure. I guess it gets about as big as the spare fuel tank. But don't put your lunch in there (too warm on the exchanger), will give you food poisoning - tried that once on the 03, didn't like it much . They also make a large bag but I don't think it would fit with the tank on the tunnel on a 154".

Nothing wrong with the quality of this bag as far as I can see. However it has not been "hills" tested yet.

Attachments

• Img_1593.jpg
    Img_1593.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Img_1595.jpg
    Img_1595.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 150

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been looking for a skinz bag for my 154. Who carries them in Edmonton and aobut how much can I expect to throw for one

Top Bottom