Anyone been up Greystokes yet?

BackCountry81

Reaction score
title says it all, Ive seen a picture or two of people riding Greystokes already, anyone on here been up there yet and is it worth the drive at this point?? Really have the itch to get out !!!!!!

thnx in advance

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious too especially with the big dumps last night. Ski hill looks amazing. How hard is it to access Greystokes? Wouldn't mind trying it out tomorrow, new to the area.

BackCountry81

Reaction score
We plan on going up next weekend , the extra snow can only make it better ! Ive never been there myself but from what Ive heard / read , its head up the greystokes fsr... hit the parking lot.. road ride for a while.. then boom.. find places to play

John Cambell

Reaction score
I was up at Brenda Mines/Pennask today (sunday nov 1th,2013).... It might be same level or a little lower than greystokes. Can't remember..... There was a base, with about 2 feet.. Good enough to enjoy the scenery and get out for a couple hours. Can't go off roading to much yet... or if you do, take it easy..

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Graystokes was a good time today. Tons of powder, great base. Awesome little day trip. Met a local guy nice enough to take us out. Thanks man!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 151
Top Bottom