Anybody want oiler tickets!?

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just in case it gets taken off this is what the guy is selling lol

I'm selling 2 tickets to tomorrow night's Oilers/Blackhawks game. These tickets are a perfect investment for any Blackhawks fan wanting to see their team put a 10-spot on the home squad. If you're an Oilers fan, this will be your second last opportunity of the season to boo the team off the ice. For fringe fans with no allegiance to either team, tomorrow night's game might be your best opportunity to win the 50/50. By my calculations, the Oilers should be down by a half dozen goals by the 2nd intermission--which means the capacity crowd will begin to file out--thereby increasing the odds of you winning some money. If you fall into any of the above categories, please call 780-974-4038 to purchase my tickets.

Section 225
Row 34

***I'd say these tickets are attacking zone twice, but that would insinuate the Oilers will attack something/anything. Please do not buy these tickets if you're a delusional Oilers fan hoping to see an upset tomorrow night. I don't want to be in any way responsible for your disappointment. If you're looking to throw away some hard-earned money, I'm asking for $75 (per ticket).

Top Bottom