Anybody wanna go to vale/blue tomorrow night or mind a tag along

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As title states, I'm gonna to head up to vale Monday night. My crew decided to go to revy and stay longer than I could. Anybody interested in jumping in? Leaving from Sherwood Park around 5/6pm. Returning late Wednesday. Got a heated 4 place I'll take if someone is coming. New 850, all the proper gear an can hold my own in any situation. If no takers to jump in I'll be heading up solo. Any crews riding that wouldnt mind a tag along?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn, been off for two weeks and back too work tomorrow. Timing sucks or I would be in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rahkola

Reaction score
I wish I would have seen this post earlier I deff would of tagged along.
ill be in valemount 27,28,29 but was looking to go for another rider before then.
just went to golden last weekend with someone off snow and mud, was a sick ride. ����

Sleddog

Reaction score
I'm planning to head out 26 or 27th probably going solo if anyone interested in tagging along. Will be meeting up with a buddy there that's coming from grande prairie

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving tom afternoon if you haven't found anyone to ride with, heading to blue coming back fri night. One more spot in the trailer.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for responses guys! Ended up going up with 3 other Snow and Mudders. Met some good people and had a great trip.

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleddog I'm headed up solo on Boxing Day. Mind a tag along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom