Anybody tried out ezjacker or hijacker on m1100t

six buck

Reaction score
I know there is a huge waiting list for the controllers, but there has to be someone out there with some seat time. All ive read is nothing but good but we all know that there is a learning curve. Waiting on a 153. Dont know which way to go, 1.9 or 2.0. Heard that 1.9 needs race gas to use instant response button or you will se oct warning. Only other addition will be d+d stage 2 can, another waiting game. This waiting game gettin old fast now but wanna be ready to rip stuff up when toys arrive.

In Your Neck

Reaction score
Website
www.destroyerlacrosse.com
I put my name on a hijacker to arrive whenever just like my sled. Looking forward to hearing some news as well. I heard the straight pipe is a way to go on the turbo but I sort of like the idea of backpressure. Not sure if the turbo maintains enough back pressure on exhaust?

jbunce

Reaction score
I have the D&D stage 2 on mine it sounds great did have it bog on me when i was around 1/2 throttle on a climb and on the flats when i held the throttle for 3seconds so not sure if its the lack of back pressure or bad fuel (used 94 will try the recommended 91 next ride) or maybe its the lack of air flow so i will also drill out the left intake hopefully one of these will work. still waiting on my 2.0 thou no word on when it will show up not looking anytime soon thou

Sudsy

Reaction score
Im very worried about installing this on my M1100T. Both my buddy and i ride 1100T, both used premium gas, I got my gas in Revy my buddy got his in Okotoks. Both of us threw the octane code with stock machines. Both machines were purchased at different shops as well. I am worried what is going to happen with more boost.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crank it up!!! Worse case scenario, it blows up... Cat cant tell if you had it on there anyways. If you had a speedwerx flash or whatever they could. Apparently boondocker done their homework and made the hijacker undetectable

BOOSTED

Reaction score
I put a stage 3 cutler kit on my 2009 M8, i run the OVS wheelie kit, stops the rear scissor from collapsing...works very well.
I also have a 1100t and certainly going to run the wheelie kit

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i seen the title i thought it was for one of thous things that you jack the sled up in the snow when you are stuck. LOL Dumb Arse me

turbocat

Reaction score
Yep last weekend!!! 240hp with 3'' track..... This thing is a game changer!!!! Start selling or chit while u can.

charlie99

Reaction score
When are these things going to be available I tried to buy one from D&D direct and its back ordered. Also what kind of clutching is being done for the extra ponies.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
We will have about 12 on the snow over Xmas to new years. I had last years Hijacker on for the Rasmussen ride. There was some improvements but clearly it wasn't all it could be like the Z1 it came off of. We might have a couple left to sell out of our opening order. Shoot me a pm if you like.

Johndevil

Reaction score
Northgate Honda in Grande Prairie has Hyjacker 2.0 in stock and TD pipe kits and reflashes on the way.
C3 post forward Kits in stock as well as the lightweight drycell batteries. more cca's and ten pounds lighter... cant go wrong.

Call Matt at 780-532-8010 to pick one up.

poolsky

Reaction score
What is everyone running there hijacker at for boost and how much on the button not sure what to try doesn't say what psi equals what HP and input would be sweet

In Your Neck

Reaction score
Website
www.destroyerlacrosse.com
I did some investigating on the dealers side of installing a hijacker on the cat "pretending" I was going to instal one. I asked a couple dealerships and they both said they can read the memory and tell if the boost has been raised above stock set point. Ralphs arctic cat was 100% sure of this and they were a 100% positive they would know and void the warranty! I was a little pissed since I was under the impression installing the hijacker was electronicaly untraceable of the instal. I had other guys say that there dealership knew and that their dealership would somehow get them through using the warranty, not Ralph's. Couold be all bullch!t or all true... Why not stock 240? come on

Two Creeks

Reaction score
Running 17 pounds boost on pump gas with a straight pipe. Kicking the MC Xpress Nytros A**!!! We were dead even stock and now its just a beating. Cant wait to get some av gas.

Top Bottom