Anybody shot anything yet?

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Here's one I guided in the yukon

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Skyline what happens to all the meat from those guided hunts? No way to take the antlers and all that meat home with them on a plane or ship it on a truck? Just wondering

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do feel free to PM me some intel on those Rams! Nice work, must have some happy clients!

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Skyline what happens to all the meat from those guided hunts? No way to take the antlers and all that meat home with them on a plane or ship it on a truck? Just wondering

This is the most asked I get about guiding, it's true my hunters are just hunting for trophies but I would say 10% of guys take meat home the rest of it we eat, take home or give away to needy family's in our community. Nothing gets wasted. And braddock54 the rams come from the yukon they are big up there and fun hunting if you won't more info send me a pm

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is the most asked I get about guiding, it's true my hunters are just hunting for trophies but I would say 10% of guys take meat home the rest of it we eat, take home or give away to needy family's in our community. Nothing gets wasted. And braddock54 the rams come from the yukon they are big up there and fun hunting if you won't more info send me a pm

Glad to hear. I figured that the meat would get passed around to those wanting or needing it. Doesn`t hurt to ask. Now a lot more know. Thanks

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Meat wastage is a pretty big deal here. The CO's take it SUPER seriously.

I'll PM ya. Hoping to kill a dall ram next summer. Nice stone by the way! Beautiful sheep.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meat wastage is a pretty big deal here. The CO's take it SUPER seriously.

I'll PM ya. Hoping to kill a dall ram next summer. Nice stone by the way! Beautiful sheep.

They take it super serious upon the yukon if the CO can cut 1lb of meat off one of our kills we get fined as guides, we had to back pack out 2 moose this year it takes a lot of trips to get one of those giants out of the hills.

Top Bottom