Anybody ever use u ship? Best way to get a boat home

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Purchased a new boat from abbotsford bc and im located about 1500 km away in north battleford sask gettin busy with harvest so no time to go grab it any body use a hotshot service or recomend a good guy to drag the boat back?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used uship before. I had my boat brought from Arizona to Canada border in Montana. Worked out well.

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used uship to bring a horse trailer from Texas to Great Falls and found an awesome guy from Billings to bring it up, it was a really easy process. Not sure about just in Canada...maybe check with Saskatoon Hotshot, RV haulers or pilot car guys if it can be pulled with a half ton.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Business partner bought a Seaswirl Striper 21 foot center console in Florida over the internet. Had an aluminum trailer for it made and had U Ship pick it up at the boat yard and deliver it to his house in Casa Grande Arizona which was about 2400 MILES. Can't recall the price but I did a quick calculation when he told me and remember I doubted I could have paid for my truck fuel. Turns out the driver was delivering show dogs nearby and that was the money trip.

Worked well and I thought he should have had them bring it right to Vancouver if they could do it that cheap. He apparently was bringing an Escalade from Casa Grande to Vancouver anyway so it all worked out for him.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to here here is my new baby want to make sure i get it safely

Attachments

• C36E2AD8-EED9-45F8-B171-DDEAB27FCC95.png
    C36E2AD8-EED9-45F8-B171-DDEAB27FCC95.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 231

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted on what it costs and the end result if you can. I am looking at a boat on the coast that I am thinking about shipping to the east koots if I get it instead of driving.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far 1700 to 2000 is what its looking like but scared to pull the trigger

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted on what it costs and the end result if you can. I am looking at a boat on the coast that I am thinking about shipping to the east koots if I get it instead of driving.

Are boats way cheaper on the coast? Just wondering why a guy would buy one so far away. Thanks.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are boats way cheaper on the coast? Just wondering why a guy would buy one so far away. Thanks.

Was last availible moomba max on west side of canada that i could fine in a 18 with the rebates martins sold out completely andnwith next years new boat tarrifs dont wanna risk buying one next year

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was last availible moomba max on west side of canada that i could fine in a 18 with the rebates martins sold out completely andnwith next years new boat tarrifs dont wanna risk buying one next year

Boat tarrifs?! WTF on US built boats or?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boat tarrifs?! WTF on US built boats or?

Was told to expect 14% or more markup but who knows how it will shake out in the end i wasnt willing to wait and find out and this one was discounted 10gs and i had a moomba before great boats for the price compared to other v drives

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought one in spring. Great boat for the money

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was told to expect 14% or more markup but who knows how it will shake out in the end i wasnt willing to wait and find out and this one was discounted 10gs and i had a moomba before great boats for the price compared to other v drives

Ok thanks. Good looking boat BTW. Love the color! :beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked out well my boat i sold was intense green 100 percent on my 13 moomba glad i got one with atleast a little of the colour on it, looks awesome on the water

Yeah for sure. It's the same color as my truck. Was thinking it would look pretty good behind it haha

Top Bottom