Any XM's left for sale?

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would sell mine 163 estart with pull start visor plug gas can and medium bag and around 60k its not for me.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Rob Morin in sales. You won't meet a better salesman. He's awesome!

Times 3 on Rob, only guy I deal with and wouldnt go to anyone else awsome guy, I can give ya his cell..............sike lol dont tell him you know me charge you two times the money...lol

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
route 99 motorsports in pemberton is getting an x package with 600km for a trade in on a new cat. might get a nice deal on that one. probably wont last long.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would sell mine 163 estart with pull start visor plug gas can and medium bag and around 60k its not for me.
Did not take long THANKS to Byron hope u enjoy the sled. Now i can find something a little more trail friendly.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did not take long THANKS to Byron hope u enjoy the sled. Now i can find something a little more trail friendly.

That didn't take long. Lol. I'm surprised you bought one in the first place.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That didn't take long. Lol. I'm surprised you bought one in the first place.
Thought i would try it but still a xp but tippy and heavy sled nice power but front end feels like a nitro.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to travel trails to get places. Still not a xp fan Mitch and my wife is so confussed with me now.
You'd think she'd be used to your snowmobile foibles by now.....I didn't like the XP either. Don't mind the XM, little bit that I''ve ridden one around here.

Top Bottom