Any suggestions to keep glasses from fogging?

s/b tech

Reaction score
I sled with contacts but that doesn't help when you can't see anything up close as the arms aren't long enough.:D Have also worn the glasses but can't keep them from fogging.:( hopefully, someone has found something that works?:confused:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Once I learned to dress properly my fogging issues almost disappeared. The biggest Reason for fogging up is the fact that you are too hot and sweating inside your jacket and helmet. I layer my gear properly and make damn sure I'm not sweatin my ass off when I'm riding hard. I also carry two pairs of goggles and always keep a pair under the hood drying at all times. Stay dry and your problem is solved.

s/b tech

Reaction score
Just saw some advertising for it the other day. Haven't tried it but it looks like it might work. Has anyone tried it and does it restrict your breathing?

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear the no fog all winter long. I don't wear glasses but they say it works. It keep my google pretty well fog free all the time exept if I'm way to hot from getting stuck. Another good feature it keeps you face from freezing on them really cold days. No it doesn't restrict breathing .

s/b tech

Reaction score
I wear the no fog all winter long. I don't wear glasses but they say it works. It keep my google pretty well fog free all the time exept if I'm way to hot from getting stuck. Another good feature it keeps you face from freezing on them really cold days. No it doesn't restrict breathing .

Sounds good!! Do you wear it with goggles or shield. Also, do you wear it with a belaclava as it doesn't cover your head.

robb

Reaction score
Sounds good!! Do you wear it with goggles or shield. Also, do you wear it with a belaclava as it doesn't cover your head.

I wear mine with a belaclava and goggles and have had good results. A spare belaclava is a good idea when you start getting sweaty,switching to a dry one seems to help. I also noticed cheaper belaclavas seem to cause more fogging than the good quality ones,holds to much moisture in.

s/b tech

Reaction score
I wear mine with a belaclava and goggles and have had good results. A spare belaclava is a good idea when you start getting sweaty,switching to a dry one seems to help. I also noticed cheaper belaclavas seem to cause more fogging than the good quality ones,holds to much moisture in.

Thanks, Will definately look into it:)

srxdude

Reaction score
check out pro-vue they make perscription goggles. Haven't tried mine yet but should work great. A sno-cross racer designed them so racers can have their perscription built into the goggle

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out pro-vue they make perscription goggles. Haven't tried mine yet but should work great. A sno-cross racer designed them so racers can have their perscription built into the goggle

what he said.... I dont wear glasses but cousin bought the provue prescription lenses for his goggles and absolutely loves them!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far the best i have tried are the goggles with the small fan inside. i have a scott otg goggles with the fan, work very well. the no fog mask in combination would be near perfect.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode with the same battery all last year, seem to be good so far. i'm impressed, as i thought mabe one or two rides. although i never rode at -30 to friggin cold.
i'd definitly buy them again, got them at turples $115 i think, seen them in the fall $129 or so.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear them with goggles, but that fan thing sounds like a good idea also. Klim make a very good balaclava. I always bring a spare, for me or if someone else needs to keep their heads warm.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The Habervision fan works well. A AAA battery and I can't tell you how long it lasts as I put the fan in part way through the season.

Habervision is available at Traks2Treads (403-866-8729).

Top Bottom