Any Snow?

catman

Reaction score
We are thinking of going to Corbin this weekend. Is there enough snow for a first ride? There or the pipe line.

gerrykj

Reaction score
Rode to rolling hills from leach creek good ride on road pipline risky.rolling hills has lots of snow 4 feet at least.Be careful in some areas for stumps and such.It was snowing when we left at 3:30 .Good riding

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok here"s the dirt . waste deep in barnes and rain gauge. town site had 3 inches but didn't take all of 2 miles to get DEEEP trails are good right know but i would imagine buy sat they'll be rough snowing when I left but still warm -1 have a great weekend

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pipeline, notch are all coming nicely. Yesterday in the wranglers cabin meadow the snow was waist deep if you were not standing on the sled. About 18 inches of pow in the trees...

Attachments

• Sledding test videos 120.jpg
    Sledding test videos 120.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 127

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Awesome picture 'Dobir'.... Hope ya spent the day tracking it down !

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You betcha..can't wait for the next trip...merry christmas Bigfoot and hope to join u and Get r Done in the new year!!

uaplumber

Reaction score
2 friends and myself are headed to Blairmore on the 27th. This is my first mountain trip so the excitmentlevel is way over the top. Should be a good time. Where is the best area down there right now for riders with mid-level experience?

Top Bottom