any snow around??

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was talking to a guy that was in Conklin yesterday and he told me there is 6 inches on the ground and his truck looked like he was driving through winter to confirm that!
catmando!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i actually just got off the phone with my brother, him and a few buddies trailered to valley view, and said there was snow, but no base so a little rough on the back.

Newfie

Reaction score
I'm in Cold Lake and we got about 4 or 5 inches down. Guys have been out riding since last weekend.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have a total of 4 or 5 inches, or is that a recent snow fall, and how far is cold lake from edmonton??

Newfie

Reaction score
Cold lake is about 3 hours north east and the snow has been falling for about 3 weeks off and on. It's fallin' again today flurries. At least 6 inches here now maybe more. I was out on my bike 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres 2 good links to actually see where around the provice, and western Canada, the snow is. Very usefull tools to confirm someone elses report. See you out there.

AMA Road Reports<sup>®</sup> - Cameras

I don't know if it's just a lack of updates, or something, but that snow report contradicts the amount of snow in my yard. It says 1 cm, while we have about 3.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's been snowing here in Grimshaw all day, we've got 4 inches or better added to the 4 or 5 that was here previously. windy and cold, -18 last I checked...there will be a few drifts to play in tomorrow

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you guys ridden any of these spots??

I had my mom and her husband in town from winnipeg for the weekend, and they said there was a ton of snow, even a groomed trail in the ditch around the loyld area as they headed out this morning

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am jealous of you guys who have the oppoprtunity to ride right from home at any time. it's dec 1st, and if i went i would tear the crap out of my back yard, which I am actually considering right now??????

Top Bottom