Any Parapelgics in the house ?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like your name lol. I haven't sen anyone on a sled in person but know they are out there.

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a while back seen a video with a guy with one arm and he was an incredible rider, but I think I seen it on Snowest.
Good luck i'm sure you will get a lot of support here it's almost like family except you can shut it off when you have had enough...... Lol

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with two in the past. They didn't have anything special about their sleds. Can't remember if they even had e start.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Paul Thacker is paralyzed or has limited leg mobility after a bad wreck while jumpng. He uses a special suspension seat and I think some type of harness? I don't remember exactly its been a while since I saw his sled but I'm pretty sure it was in one of the slednecks movies.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ken Bowers owner of Monster Works Inc is in a wheel chair and still rides

Reaction score
Website
www.whitecaprecreation.com
I'm pretty sure Paul Thacker is paralyzed or has limited leg mobility after a bad wreck while jumpng. He uses a special suspension seat and I think some type of harness? I don't remember exactly its been a while since I saw his sled but I'm pretty sure it was in one of the slednecks movies.

I plan to build his seat he uses to snocross,
you bet , thacker is awesome .

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It wasn't a jumping accident it was a snow cross accident. If you watch the video it wasn't even a crazy bad accident just the wrong hit at the wrong angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasn't a jumping accident it was a snow cross accident. If you watch the video it wasn't even a crazy bad accident just the wrong hit at the wrong angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad I thought it was one of his long distance record jumps. Might have to go search up the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Stumpy (Brad) on here rides 1 legged...... hell of a fun guy too

Not sure I'd classify it as "shredding" but he gets out and around.

Top Bottom