any one run those nitro rc cars/trucks?

mitty26

Reaction score
I run a team losi LST2 , its pretty decent. I had a savage 25 before it and found the savage to be more reliable.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
broke it again today, it went like half throttle into a rock and wrecked both fornt and rear bulks shock towers and fuel tank

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
broke it again today, it went like half throttle into a rock and wrecked both fornt and rear bulks shock towers and fuel tank

Hey Donut,

My advice practice on a PS 3 before you try and drive again. Will save you lots of money.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dooryder... your driving skills sound as good as mine. I picked up a used T-Maxx a couple years ago on E-Bay. First couple rips around the yard where good. Then I saw some vids on jumping & how well the trucks landed so I thought what the hay. Build some ramps.

Many parts later, I take it to the soccer fields at the High school so me and my kids can have a couple hours of fun over a couple mins.

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You have been hangin' around Summitric to much. He likes rocks too.:d:d

snoman144

Reaction score
hello i have and run rc traxxs revo 3.3 i also have a rc hydro miss bud one third scale its gas not nitro ,rc planes and helis i run them all and love it

Top Bottom