any input

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just bought a 2007 m1000 its brand new no kms on it yet im going to mcbride tomorrow and was going over it to make sure of no loose bolts and what not and i found the upper boggy wheel on the left side that the top of my track rides on wasnt on the track so i looked further and found that the wheel and bearing moves on tyhe shaft im sure it suppose to stay stationary on its shaft and also noticed that my track is closer to the right side of the tunnel by about a quarter inch can i make the track shift back over to center by adjusting the tensioners or am i looking at a bigger problem than i think and any input on that boggy wheel moving back and forth on the shaft would be good too:confused::confused:

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well anyone reading this i just thought id say i found a solution to my problem and made it out to mcbride for the weekend and had a good ride!!!!!!!!!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well anyone reading this i just thought id say i found a solution to my problem and made it out to mcbride for the weekend and had a good ride!!!!!!!!!

Sold it and bought a Skidoo?? LOL

Sorry could not resist, what did ya find. Shipping bars still in?

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha actually i made up some spacers seeing that the 07 use a different shaft for upper boggies then the 08 and dont have a provision for a snap ring to keep the boggie from walking on the shaft so for the time i just fabricated a couple spacers from 1 inch pipe nipple and installed. it worked good i rode all weekend with out a problem

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It happend to my buddies as well. All you have to do is press the bearing back onto the shaft use a little heat and bang her on. Or if the spacers work just leave them.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad to hear that. lots of people would just get on her and drive being its brand new you should have to break it before youd have to fix it, i would think any way. thanks for the info good to know about the problems. thanks

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i went over my sled probly 5 times and found someting that needed my attention every time just little things but still anyone that buys a sled new should always check it over before making a long trip tp the mountains because once up there you dont really want issues they can be costly

Top Bottom