any ideas?

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
secondary clutch spaced properly for belt? are the powervalves clean, adjusted properly and is the servo working?

Logan

polaris fan

Reaction score
i am not exactly sure what the servo is and yes the power valves were just cleaned i have read on another forum that some of these M7 have to high of fuel pressure and i just noticed that the end of the tube off the ecu was down by the can could that have anything to do with it?

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it could be. mine is routed straight down getting fresh air. the servo is in a little box right behind the pipe. its got a cover on it. you can take the cover off and run the sled up to i think its 6800 and see if the servo moves and opens the power valves :)
hope that helps some. and yes some have funny fuel pressure. also what kind of fuel are you running? brand and oct?

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have read that they run better on 87 but i havent found a fuel yet that doesnt have the ethanol to try. i know when i run 94 it gets a mid range sputter.

polaris fan

Reaction score
yeah i work for cenex and we have both 87 and 92 with no ethanol and i have tried both but not much difference i am just wondering if it has to high of fuel pressure

Top Bottom