Another Theft

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well picked up a 04 king cat efi green 159 yesterday from a guy in mint condition over by St Albert PUT insurance on it chained and locked in the truck and went to Rexall north parking lot. The Jeff Dunham show awsome. Came out to no sled gone, Lock was open straps were not cut, unloaded and drove out north end up over tracks across road around and around came out on yellowhead heading east on south side under rathole crossed yellowhead north and along lrt tracks. Now i have a key and tarp left. Following the tracks they were not in a hurry no spin marks and video footage looks like 8:30 it went down. So some where north of the yellowhead it could be it was a donor sled but only had 20-30 hrs on it My rant.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably someone that saw the Masterlock pop can pick thread on this site. Sorry for your loss.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya tried it and works to good as a key actually o well on the hunt for another.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow just checked out youtube.
I hope it's just master and combo locks that are that easy to pick! Need a lock for my lock now!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it out of place riding a sled around Edmonton streets the EPS just called and the sled was drove around for about 5km ... Who would steal a sled then drive around main drags they figure it was a joy rider.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Is it out of place riding a sled around Edmonton streets the EPS just called and the sled was drove around for about 5km ... Who would steal a sled then drive around main drags they figure it was a joy rider.

People who are on coke I guess would do that.
Like to catch them in the act and rip their arms off and beat the ch!t outa them with their own arms

Top Bottom