Another Newbie

BernieM

Reaction score
Hi,

Just looking for family freindly off-roading for thumpers (sorry all you 2strokers), we have a couple locations we visit, but would like to add some variety to our rides. The riders are 12yrs, 15yrs and me the one old guy at 38yrs, both of my guys are novice riders but getting the hang off it. Would appreciate any idea's for good locations to ride (and will start by looking through the all the threads).:)

Thanks,

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I too have a young son (11yrs) that is just getting into quading. There is a great group here, and very helpful.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hi,

Just looking for family freindly off-roading for thumpers (sorry all you 2strokers), we have a couple locations we visit, but would like to add some variety to our rides. The riders are 12yrs, 15yrs and me the one old guy at 38yrs, both of my guys are novice riders but getting the hang off it. Would appreciate any idea's for good locations to ride (and will start by looking through the all the threads).:)

Thanks,

Hey BernieM..... welcome & to some of us here 38 yrs is young.... LOL. Sucks to get old !

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard,You are hooked,now tell your friends!
Ba! Ha! LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom