another avy death....

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our deepest condolences and thoughts go out to all the family and friends of the elliot's. From all of us at the shop.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear this . Condolances to family and friends. Thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This makes my heart break. Sincere condolences to the family and friends who tonight, and for many days and years to come, will miss their dear son, nephew, grandson, brother, friend etc., I pray for peace for their heavy hearts. Hopefully this young sledder has found a place to highmark in the heavens just as we know he will forever highmark in our hearts.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This makes my heart break. Sincere condolences to the family and friends who tonight, and for many days and years to come, will miss their dear son, nephew, grandson, brother, friend etc., I pray for peace for their heavy hearts. Hopefully this young sledder has found a place to highmark in the heavens just as we know he will forever highmark in our hearts.

x2 ....

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heart felt condolences from my family to yours.
All though I did not know him personally, snowmobile forums
and snowmobiling in general is like an extended family. We
all share a common interest and love for the outdoors. The loss
of a fellow sledder weighs heavy.

Peace be with you

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So very sad. Our family sends our prayers to all those involved. May he rest in peace.

Top Bottom