Annual Copper Creek Bowls Ride and BBQ

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it is that time of the year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Bowls Ride and BBQ.

April 10 is looking like a great date. Should still be able to ride from the parking lot.

I will bring a BBQ, turkey fryer, Beans, and probably half the plates and silverware.

We need burgers, buns, chips, Ty's incredible salsa, Spud's spuds, more plates, salads, desserts, etc....

We also need a head count.

Last year we discussed doing a raffle or something with the $$ going to the Ponderosa Snow Warriors. What is everyone's opinion on this? I can try to get some items donated for a raffle. We just felt that we should give something back to the local club.

Lets Ride................................

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to remember, this is posted on three different sites. Although, I have to admit, as of this point in time, posting participation seems to be slightly lacking, but I know a lot of people that are coming and have not posted about it. Better plan on 100 people, 150 burgers. I am sure the turn out will be that many and if not, we will do it again and again until we have no food left.

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are less than 3 weeks away. We need to get some numbers on who is coming and who is bringing what.

I will bring a BBQ, turkey fryer, Beans, and probably half the plates and silverware.

We need burgers, buns, chips, Ty's incredible salsa, Spud's spuds, more plates, salads, desserts, etc....

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
STILL NEED: SALADS

Here is who is bringing what at this point:

SnowXTC and RDR99 – Some Plates, Napkins, Plastic-ware, Salt, Pepper, Toothpicks, BBQ Beans, BBQ, Turkey Fryer and Oil. I WILL BRING THE BUNS AND BURGERS TOO.

Spud – Spuds, Burgers, Beans, dessert, onions

Ty and Teresa – Salsa J

Cop-Out – Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Plates, Pop

Masterpate – Cheese and Shrimp Coleslaw

Racincajun – Cookies and Chips

Rockin RMK - additional BBQ - and he offered to cook (what a man)

800PooDragon, if you want to bring some deer meat, go for it. If someone wants a deer burger or steak, they can have one. I would not bring it all though, you need some for summer.

Here are the counts that I have thus far (some are inferred):
Scott – 3
Doug
SnowXTC – 2
Cheekster
Spud – 6
Rockin RMK – 3
800PooDragon – 3
Cop-Out – 4
Racincajun – 3
Pate – 8
Cunningham – 3
Go High Fast – 2
Xman – 4
Xrider – 2
Riskit – 2
2XM3 – 2
Whiskey Turbo - 4
Dr Phil - 4

Total of 57 and then about 10 misc. We are planning on 100.

Oh, Darn, just got handed a bunch of applications for a position we have open, guess I should get to work.

MontanaCat

Reaction score
I had heard about this ride and my neighbor and i were thinking of coming and posibly some others but were wondering if it cost any money to go along

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only what you burn in fuel to get there, ride, and go home. Which these days is spendy.

You can bring stuff, donate towards the burgers, or both.

This is actually last years thread, so the date is April 9, 2011 for this year.

Hope you can make it!

Top Bottom