Andrew Scheer Resigns as Conservative leader

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. Problem is, would he be able to gain votes in eastern canada? That is what is needed.

Does it really matter where he’s from? The media con smear campaign and lemmings that believe it will hammer any credible candidate.

And trudeau loading high seat districts with immigrants who will never vote conservative.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like Pierre but he comes off as a smart azz which I personally like but not sure if he is the type of guy that will swing votes. No one will touch him in a debate thats a guarantee. I think Rona Ambrose would give Trudeau a good run. She is well liked, intelligent and a lot of the political experts say she would have the best chance against the Turd because she is a woman and the whole feminist bullchit won't work on her.

Yea Ambrose is the best bet. She already has experience going against the idiot and doing well as interim leader. The votes simply because she's a women sure don't hurt either. She comes across as more real and genuine then any of them in a long time too.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ambrose is out Poilievre is out..... It's not looking good for Conservative leadership. Michelle Rempel would be great but she's too "Western" to gain any traction.

The only 2 I had any interest in have pulled out.... I can't say that I blame them but it sucks for western conservatives

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WEXIT 2020 !!!!!

If you're voting in St-Albert Edmonton please vote for us next federal election. I will most likely be running against Michael Cooper UCP, unless someone better comes along.
I have nothing against the guy, except when WE were in elementary school and everyone stands up and says what do you want to be?? Most kids say a fireman, policeman, this VERY smart kid says he wants to be a judge on the supreme court of Canada....My sister is a year older than me and told me this story, how she remembers to this day how baffled she was an 8 year old said this. I believe me and Mr. Cooper are also the same age, only difference is instead of reading about civil duties and crime in the courthouse as he did, I actually experienced them first hand. Won't say what I did but if I get questioned I will own up to my mistakes.

Let's get an oilfield consultant in Ottawa who manages a million dollar operation daily and knows if he doesn't perform he is out of a job. I like making 120k+ a year (Last years revenue, 200+ in the good times) , gave up alcohol and smoking, would rather retire and brap in Golden, but if I goto Ottawa you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to let EVERYONE there know what is going on in Alberta. I don't have tattoos or earings, but isn't it time someone in government looks like a everyday person? Not a lawyer ?

Let's pretend this is old times, who would we want to represent us as our champion?

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WEXIT 2020 !!!!!

If you're voting in St-Albert Edmonton please vote for us next federal election. I will most likely be running against Michael Cooper UCP, unless someone better comes along.
I have nothing against the guy, except when WE were in elementary school and everyone stands up and says what do you want to be?? Most kids say a fireman, policeman, this VERY smart kid says he wants to be a judge on the supreme court of Canada....My sister is a year older than me and told me this story, how she remembers to this day how baffled she was an 8 year old said this. I believe me and Mr. Cooper are also the same age, only difference is instead of reading about civil duties and crime in the courthouse as he did, I actually experienced them first hand. Won't say what I did but if I get questioned I will own up to my mistakes.

Let's get an oilfield consultant in Ottawa who manages a million dollar operation daily and knows if he doesn't perform he is out of a job. I like making 120k+ a year (Last years revenue, 200+ in the good times) , gave up alcohol and smoking, would rather retire and brap in Golden, but if I goto Ottawa you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to let EVERYONE there know what is going on in Alberta. I don't have tattoos or earings, but isn't it time someone in government looks like a everyday person? Not a lawyer ?

Let's pretend this is old times, who would we want to represent us as our champion?
Michael Cooper from the UCP? Shouldn't you know who you are running against?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Huh? If you are confused by my first sentence I meant if a better candiate than me comes along then I will gladly step aside?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh? If you are confused by my first sentence I meant if a better candiate than me comes along than I will gladly step aside?
HaHa no what I meant was the UCP is a provincial party. The CPC is the federal party of whom Michael Cooper is an MP for.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HaHa no what I meant was the UCP is a provincial party. The CPC is the federal party of whom Michael Cooper is an MP for.
Are you going liberal on my ass?

My bad, but I think we both can agree the prov and fed need a change of PC or whatever the hell you wanna call it
Anyone ever see the southpark PC principal ? lol jk

I'll say I mispoke because I am tired and have been up 20 hours babysitting this well today, time for bed soon;
but I always have time for snowandmud lololol

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WEXIT sounds all sexy and everything except the membership is now polluted with whack jobs so I left. What will WEXIT give Alberta and Sask that they don't have now? Lets say Alberta and Sask go totally WEXIT MP's next election. What can they do better that Alta and Sask being Tory Blue can't do? Trudeau doesn't have to listen to us now so why will he listen to you in the same power position. The reason Quebec has more power than the 2 prairie provinces is they have more seats than us. He has to bow to them but not to us. The only way you get a right leaning government in Canada is if the NDP are strong in Quebec and Ontario splits their vote. Nothing changes in the west till that happens no matter what right wing party has the power. WEXIT will just split the vote unfortunately.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WEXIT sounds all sexy and everything except the membership is now polluted with whack jobs so I left. What will WEXIT give Alberta and Sask that they don't have now? Lets say Alberta and Sask go totally WEXIT MP's next election. What can they do better that Alta and Sask being Tory Blue can't do? Trudeau doesn't have to listen to us now so why will he listen to you in the same power position. The reason Quebec has more power than the 2 prairie provinces is they have more seats than us. He has to bow to them but not to us. The only way you get a right leaning government in Canada is if the NDP are strong in Quebec and Ontario splits their vote. Nothing changes in the west till that happens no matter what right wing party has the power. WEXIT will just split the vote unfortunately.

Agreed. It's a good idea but it's a waste of time. It would make more sense as a provincial party to try and separate but I still think the effect would be splitting the vote, I think many conservatives while aren't happy, don't want to separate. I think the best bet is trying to get UCP to do as much as possible for the west and same with federal, and hope for a better election result. I don't think Kenney wants to risk getting behind separation, and doubt he will change on it.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WEXIT will do nothing but split votes.
Unbelievable how bad this will turn out.
Federal liberals and provincial NDP must be dancing with joy.
Great idea......never happen.
They are blind to what will happen and look only for personnel gain and glory in politics.
IF they gave a chit they would disband and push their agenda through a conservative party.
Zero support from me, the real bottom line is no thought and personnel gain.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. It's a good idea but it's a waste of time. It would make more sense as a provincial party to try and separate but I still think the effect would be splitting the vote, I think many conservatives while aren't happy, don't want to separate. I think the best bet is trying to get UCP to do as much as possible for the west and same with federal, and hope for a better election result. I don't think Kenney wants to risk getting behind separation, and doubt he will change on it.

It got tried with the Alberta Independance Party at the provincial level already, Wexit is going to be the Bloc of the West essentially, I like to think we are pissed off conservatives that have more Blue than PC. At the end of the day Kenney is a federalist and wants to be the eventually prime minister of Canada. Of course there will be hurdles, but all I can say for myself is what our current rep is doing for me in Parliament, sweet **** all, but did put a "compassin" handprint on a painting for how bad Alberta is suffering.....If it was me I would have ripped the painting off the wall and tossed it in the trash.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WEXIT will do nothing but split votes.
Unbelievable how bad this will turn out.
Federal liberals and provincial NDP must be dancing with joy.
Great idea......never happen.
They are blind to what will happen and look only for personnel gain and glory in politics.
IF they gave a chit they would disband and push their agenda through a conservative party.
Zero support from me, the real bottom line is no thought and personnel gain.

I see you are in Edm, if you ever want to meetup for a coffee I would love to explain further? Once spring breakup comes shortly I will be dedicating my time to door knocking for the whole month before I go back to work. Wish me luck please.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not so convinced about the wexit party myself but i do know there needs to be some big changes. Seperation is the only way a lasting change for the better of western canada will happen. I dont know the best way to make it happen but at the moment wexit is that way.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not so convinced about the wexit party myself but i do know there needs to be some big changes. Seperation is the only way a lasting change for the better of western canada will happen. I dont know the best way to make it happen but at the moment wexit is that way.

Amen brother !
We are the only group to point out how racist the Liberals are with the "indian act" Do we have a white guy act? Do we have a black person act ???
We are the people, for the people.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WEXIT 2020 !!!!!

Huh? If you are confused by my first sentence I meant if a better candiate than me comes along then I will gladly step aside?

Are you going liberal on my ass?

My bad, but I think we both can agree the prov and fed need a change of PC or whatever the hell you wanna call it
Anyone ever see the southpark PC principal ? lol jk

I'll say I mispoke because I am tired and have been up 20 hours babysitting this well today, time for bed soon;
but I always have time for snowandmud lololol

A lot of confusing messages in your posts.....maybe I misread you posts.

Are you planning to run as an MLA or an MP?
What party are you planning to run under?

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I as well not sure what this wexit movement will do, I agree there needs to be a change to make it fair for the each and every province, not fair that its controlled by a concentrated population. I hope this party does not get clouded and so focused on a single outcome that a different solution is over looked or missed. Canada is small enough we do not need it smaller we need it united. Its the parties themselves that are controlled by over educated, self righteous, short sighted people that the ones that truly want to make a difference get there hands tied.

hope you make a difference and not the reason the liberals stay and strengthen.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot of confusing messages in your posts.....maybe I misread you posts.

Are you planning to run as an MLA or an MP?
What party are you planning to run under?

Ideally I would be a Senator, those jerk offs have the easiest gig ever.

I as well not sure what this wexit movement will do, I agree there needs to be a change to make it fair for the each and every province, not fair that its controlled by a concentrated population. I hope this party does not get clouded and so focused on a single outcome that a different solution is over looked or missed. Canada is small enough we do not need it smaller we need it united. Its the parties themselves that are controlled by over educated, self righteous, short sighted people that the ones that truly want to make a difference get there hands tied.

hope you make a difference and not the reason the liberals stay and strengthen.

Thank you sir !!!! If people do not want to separate, like the people have spoken as per the referendum in Quebec previously, then we will lobby and vocalise like never before in Ottawa for the West. It is agreed this beautiful country is the best in the world, let's not turn it into trash.

This summer when I took the Greyhound from Edm to red deer, then grabbed a taxi to Clutch Performance (Works on my sema truck) my taxi driver, God bless his soul, was from Rwanda, his name is Augustine. We spoke out our differences and similarities, how he enjoys being a "redneck" and anytime I want to be his "N-word" It is ok by him because it is meant in a GOOD way; just like how us ALBERTANS call ourselves rednecks, but as soon as it is used in a hateful way, as the Eastern use it to describe us, then we can no longer be friends.
He also said to me when asked by his Preacher when he went home one time to describe Canada to him...his exact response "Father, it is heaven, but these white people do not know it"

I could not agree more, we bitch and argue about the stupidest things ever !!!!!! Waste tonnes of money to paint rainbow sidewalks etc....

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All we need to do is have a provincial vote!

we would have if Alberta Independance Party won the provincial governemnt, sadly they did not succeed.
So now it escalated into a federal level

Top Bottom