And this is the way you ride MUD in Sask....lol

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I enjoyed the video. But seems i ran into the same problem when i posted mine on here. You can't blame the guys from looking out trying to keep the sport alive and being able to do any mudding at all. If they don't know you can't be mad at them. But then again, they shouldn't jump the gun. People need to ask questions to get the information out if they don't know.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soooo ... I'll chime in again ...

a rally in sask often has sections of "wet" trail or "dry" trail ...

but if you choise the wet trail don't get pissy and try and brake a fresh trail, coz you will chew **** up.
either go back to the "dry" trail or you shouldn't be there eh?

buy bigger tires !!! coz I'm sure thats better for mother nature eh?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video there was taking at a rally. All there other videos have disclamers on them. This group actually has an atv club which is registered under the SATVA. They also do regular trail and ditch cleanup. there doing everything right to keep the sport alive.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These "Mud" holes, take up what? maybe 0.5 or 1 % of all riding areas across Canada (most likely a lot less) somewhat annoyed to say the least that they are trying to save "water shed" lands,
where were these people when our Alberta lakes started turning green ? And why are you not after those that create the real damage, ? And if by chance we get more Mud holes, obviously due to climate change, and I DO wonder why that would be ?
there is a Nation out there where everything is made, they are a Billion + , and a large percentage wear face masks... seems to me that the air you breathe is by Far more important then the Mud holes your getting into
....Take on those that create the real damage !!!!, I DOUBLE DARE YOU !!!, .... Greed is very powerful !

Last edited:

Phazer Moon

Reaction score
Well, I have to say that when we go on rallies in SK, we are looking for the mud. And we always find it on the designated trails. It's the mud and water that push you out of the comfort zone and into yahoo zone. I might add that we over having a 'mid-life' crisis. We're now at the time of life when we're old enough to know better, and young enough to do it again. Ride on!!

Top Bottom