And this is the way you ride MUD in Sask....lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looked like a hoot, but probly could have gone without posting that vid on the internet.

agreed, at least put a disclaimer "filmed on private property" or something........

Big Brother is Watching.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I talked to David in Texas at the high lifter mud nats... he told me all there video's have a disclaimer on there Utube channels.... there are over 100 vids like this on Ostacruisers site.... remember this is in Sask.... not alberta too.

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter where it is, still will look really bad in the wrong hands. What would "lesson " the impact would be to go back in a couple of weeks and show the grass growing back ( provided the trail hasn't been beat to s*** in the mean time ).

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with all what the government is TRYING to do... but really? look at the clear cutting happin in Alberta... did you read the news? more clear cutting here then they thought would happen... our forests are disappearing by the day... and then they worry about what they do in sask.... lol

there are more important things in this world that has to be changed then quads ripping up land ....... go to there sites.... many years and over 100' of videos on skeg running.... Believe me ,,,they have been checked out already...popular sites like this where the owner has thousands of hits and followers are sure not missed by the people who want to flex there power heads .... there are 100 things that will destroy the earth way sooner then quads chewing up swamp land...

and then most people go out and bye big mud tires and then preach on ripping up the land? give your head a shake...lol
maybe you guys should stick to stock tires and take a pinic basket and have a great toot a lue ride.... lol

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep it to suitable areas and most shrubs & bugs people won't have an issue. I have an issue when people go off a designated ohv access trail in an alpine area, especially when SRD is considering shutting the area down because people won't stay on the designated access corridor. We saw that again today in Box Canyon. Very disappointing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on clear cutting and pipelines don't damage the environment it only makes money for the government and then everything is fine.

twogun

Reaction score
that vid was excellent. i look for mud when i ride and love getting quad muddy. the guys i ride with are the same. But we stay on trail. some people dont think its appropriate to be mudding on trail cuz iits not there type of riding. everybody is out to have fun. people should do the ride they want and dont bash us for liking the mud. some people do need a lesson though. where i ride there are trails closed due to environmental reasons. yet some people still go there. if i caught them id report them cuz it cause the crowsnest pass closure if they get there way.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK you guys, don't get your panties in a knot. No one was bashing mudders - I love mud as much as the next guy. We were simply suggesting that posting these vids on-line is not necessarily good PR for the ATV community. The fact is, that unlike the sledding community, ATVers really do sweet 'f all to help sustain the sport and its reputation. Clubs are sparse, poorly supported, and have little involvement from riders. The bottom line is that we don't invest a lot of effort into improving our reputation but have no problem posting vids that are negatively perceived by other interest groups. Whether their perception of us is right or wrong, that's simply the way it is.

And believe that people are visiting Snow and Mud and taking notes. Hell, I was just contacted by SRD about a post I made on here a couple of days ago. (It wasn't negative at all, but it was affirmation that ATV enthusiasts are not the only one reading these posts.)

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah Dean is right there... but its a fine line we straddle ...lol

heck... I don't even like that type of riding much.... as you can see I run 25 inch tires! lol
my style is fast trail riding and if mud comes along then so be it....

but blackie is right...those vids in Sask they ride are trails for quading and snowmobiing in the winter...
that's what sask has, I guess.....

but then there is the fine line of debate if vids like this should be posted...

togo ripper

Reaction score
That type of muskeg we have in sask fills in and grows back very quickly and is useless land for anything else anyway can't farm it or put cattle on it so nothing is being hurt plus it's private land so I say great video and keep rippen fellas

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same fight about sledding in sask. These alberta F*cks just dont get it. Its like they cant read and just vomit out their sh*t opinions on things they know nothing about.

ABOMB177

Reaction score
same fight about sledding in sask. These alberta F*cks just dont get it. Its like they cant read and just vomit out their sh*t opinions on things they know nothing about.

Said the guy who probably makes a living working in Alberta hahaha :rollinglaugh::boink:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

all I suggested was a disclaimer stating it is filmed on an ATV trail and/or private land...... that's it that's all

Top Bottom