Amy's Video

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ladies... I saw some other vids on here, so thought I would share... Here's a few clips of me shredding last year... There are 7 first female ascents... Although the camera angles don't do them justice, they were all filmed from the bottom... The last chute was super steep... There are three tracks in there from the day before when the Mod Rod boys were pulling it on their M1000 Turbos... I waited until it had melted down so it was not so trenched.

Anyway, the music is good ;)

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJV-SP3d2Mg[/YT]

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great music. Need that song for my snowmobile trailer for sure, who sings that version of "Rebel Yell"?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was fawkn sweet riding and great tune! Good job :)

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SWEET!

you can ride! I love it when a female is not scared to climb something bigger than a bunny hill....... and will out climb most men! how many years you been riding?

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SWEET!

you can ride! I love it when a female is not scared to climb something bigger than a bunny hill....... and will out climb most men! how many years you been riding?

Thanks!!! 3 years in the mountains... I rode a handfull of times here and there throughout my life... We had a 49cc Kitty Cat when I was 5, but not sure that counts ;)

Top Bottom