America? What happened to you?

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blinken just doing a press conference that US fighters just shot down another object over Alaska that originated they think from China. Supposedly unmanned and the size of a small car.
Whats Fred saying about all this sh_t ..............

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they have this tranny goof dressed up like Satan, pissing on people prime time TV, sponsored by pfizer.
Crackhead biden, groping childen and stealing tax dollars. BLM burning down cities. I could on for an hour...

Morals are out the fkn door. The place is a chit hole.

sam-smith-022.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NORAD tracking two more balloons heading our way Global is reporting

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the sock fag is gonna put his crayons down and do something about it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He did! Haha. Sock boy gave the order for a US fighter to shoot down a third object only an hour ago floating over Canadian airspace. Hard to believe he had the guts to do it

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He did! Haha. Sock boy gave the order for a US fighter to shoot down a third object only an hour ago floating over Canadian airspace. Hard to believe he had the guts to do it

Why didn't the big mighty justin do it with our jets, didn't have the guts to so it, or probably sent our last one to Ukraine anyhow...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why didn't the big mighty justin do it with our jets, didn't have the guts to so it, or probably sent our last one to Ukraine anyhow...
Jets won’t fly at 60,000ft. Only rated to 40,000ft. I can just see it now:

Joe- Jerry you have a unidentified object flying over your country from China
Justin- it’s Justin, not Jerry here Joe. Let me talk to someone that knows something and I’ll get back to you
Joe- call me back before 7pm as that’s when Jill makes me my warm milk and cookie and tucks me in

Justin- hey Joe I talked to someone and they said we can’t shoot it down because our 40 yr old jets don’t fly high enough
Joe- who is this?
Justin- it’s Justin from Canada sir
Joe- maybe you should have listened to Trump when he told you to spend some money on defence 5 yrs ago Jerry
Justin- I would have but Harper didn’t want any F35’s and that set us back
Joe- ok slacker we will shoot it down but you owe us a $250,000 missile and some jet fuel
Justin- just put it on the Canadian taxpayers tab! That’s what I do!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think it's a matter of simple logistics, CFB Comox is the nearest Canadian air base, you're 1,800km from there to central Yukon, outside the max 1,650km radius the CF-18 can operate in without refueling. Fairbanks and Anchorage are both under 750km to the reported site, well within the 1,500km radius of the F22.

I think what's really interesting here is in all 3 cases the US didn't down the balloons in their territory, they wait until it's over water or over us Canadians.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they have this tranny goof dressed up like Satan, pissing on people prime time TV, sponsored by pfizer.
Crackhead biden, groping childen and stealing tax dollars. BLM burning down cities. I could on for an hour...

Morals are out the fkn door. The place is a chit hole.

sam-smith-022.jpg
wtf
sodom and gomorrah
this planet needs a purge

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's a matter of simple logistics, CFB Comox is the nearest Canadian air base, you're 1,800km from there to central Yukon, outside the max 1,650km radius the CF-18 can operate in without refueling. Fairbanks and Anchorage are both under 750km to the reported site, well within the 1,500km radius of the F22.

I think what's really interesting here is in all 3 cases the US didn't down the balloons in their territory, they wait until it's over water or over us Canadians.

I doubt Justine would send the jets if if it was in jet fuel distance... Just judging by his socks... And his sitting positions...

Top Bottom