Always looking to go riding

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Bought my bike new last year, and I only have around 5 buddies that have bikes, and out of those 5 maybe 2 that like to ride LOTS.

So, if its a nice day out I'm always up for riding after 4 on weekdays and anytime on the weekends.

Usually do the city run on friday night to Whyte ave and risk getting a sound level ticket to have coffee and meet new people to go riding with.

I'm between Spruce Grove and Devon, so let me know if your dying to get some riding in!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Put on about 300 km today. Edm to Devon area, St Plain etc.
Spent a little time on Whyte and the boys in blue were there but were paying no attention to pipes as far as I could tell cause I'd have gotten nailed if they were. Saw a bike with the same pipes as mine but with aftermarket baffles added, wifey tells me its to quiet and she's willing to pay a noise ticket on our bike if that happens...I'm one lucky guy....

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my bike new last year, and I only have around 5 buddies that have bikes, and out of those 5 maybe 2 that like to ride LOTS.

So, if its a nice day out I'm always up for riding after 4 on weekdays and anytime on the weekends.

Usually do the city run on friday night to Whyte ave and risk getting a sound level ticket to have coffee and meet new people to go riding with.

I'm between Spruce Grove and Devon, so let me know if your dying to get some riding in!!

What do you ride?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Got about another 1000kms on this week...frick'n wind cut my fuel millage in half on Wed and Thur....6 gear and pushing...lol...

It's never the destination, it's the ride....

Attachments

• 620 6 St. Norris Beach.jpg
    620 6 St. Norris Beach.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 154

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Got about another 1000kms on this week...frick'n wind cut my fuel millage in half on Wed and Thur....6 gear and pushing...lol...

It's never the destination, it's the ride....

I see you finally got rid of them Squatters!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Took a late afternoon skoot to Calgary to to attend my neices concert, watching news and there is a camera that will video record your vehicle and the decibles of your exaust note. If your above 80 decibles your issues a $500 ticket, first one to be installed and tested in Calgary next month. Guess that is my last trip here on the bike!!!!

Top Bottom