Aluminum checker plate polish

rider1

Reaction score
I use Lous 222 it works awesome. Manufactured in Calgary.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polishing that will get tired real fast. Road grime is a big problem in the winter. I was a slave to my deck. Best thing I did was sand blast and applied LineX.
Im sure that will come but not for a few years yet

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to my boss thins morning and he had a good point about the powerball and I think he might be right about it. He said the checker plate will chew up the ball because the edges are sharp.
powerball and Mother's is what I use on the checkplate trim on my toyhauler. it hasn't chewed up my powerball yet. your mileage may vary

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
powerball and Mother's is what I use on the checkplate trim on my toyhauler. it hasn't chewed up my powerball yet. your mileage may vary
You know I was out there last night and had another look. This checker plate is the cheap stuff. The edges are not sharp like the stuff I used to install. The powerpall might work just fine.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know I was out there last night and had another look. This checker plate is the cheap stuff. The edges are not sharp like the stuff I used to install. The powerpall might work just fine.
the stuff on mine isn't sharp at all, it's pretty thin material. the thicker plate is a lot more aggressive for sure

Top Bottom