Aluma Enclosed Trailers

Grizzwald

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2/3 place aluminum enclosed and the Aluma name has been brought up a few times. Anyone have any feedback on these trailers? Looking at some of the other brands as well (Triton, Legend, Featherlite, etc.) and appreciate any info or experiences that others are willing to share. Thanks in advance.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a "Legend" 21 ft "Trailmaster" lowboy trailer this spring from Ron (Firefly) here on this site !!! It's a great trailer and pulls like a dream. I looked at other brands before buying a "Legend" !! I looked at Featherlite (nice but pricey), Mission ( ok but heard of quality issues), and a few steel trailers......then i talked to Ron. No pressure sales ...all he said was come look and see if you like it !! So I did !! I looked at one he had and it wasn't going to work for what I needed so he said .. "Go home and make up a wish list for your trailer and then I will come up with a price" ......Man, was he reasonable !!! Roughly 6 weeks later I have my trailer and I am loving it ever since !!! This is my first all aluminum trailer and have been happy I made the jump from a steel trailer. I haven't had any issues with my "Legend" ....as a matter of fact I just bought an other "Legend" trailer from him too. Just a little cargo trailer for running around... and I love this trailer too.. pulls like nothing is behind me !!!
Great quality...reasonable price.....happy customer !!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought an aluma 5 years ago from factory outlet trailers in high river (now) great trailer had some issues with the hinges on the ramp doors phoned them up told about the issues they contacted factory had new hinges sent up... booked it in fixed while i waited .... put the trailer on its side last year bent the hitch a bit and crinkled the area between the man door and front of trailer other than that no damage

would buy another if i needed one

Top Bottom