Allen Creek info needed

islandgirl89

Reaction score
Hello,
We r new to the area, did most of our sledding on Vancouver island. We have decided to go to Valemount Jan 3-4. Never been to the area, thinking about going to Allen Creek???
Is this a good place to go for a beginner to intermediate rider? Need seat time not shovel time,:eek:.
Anywhere in town to rent safety equipment?
Any info would be appreciated.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hello,
We r new to the area, did most of our sledding on Vancouver island. We have decided to go to Valemount Jan 3-4. Never been to the area, thinking about going to Allen Creek???
Is this a good place to go for a beginner to intermediate rider? Need seat time not shovel time,:eek:.
Anywhere in town to rent safety equipment?
Any info would be appreciated.

Welcome to the site 'islandgirl89'. Check out the Main page... Look under the Navigation section. I think you may want to check out Clemina first. Easy ride to the cabin then ya can call your shots from there to what level riding you want. Not sure who rents the safety equipment now, But sure it will not be hard to find out when ya get there.:)

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest Allen Creek for beginners.:nono: I'm sure one of the VARDA reps on here will know where you can rent avy gear from.:)

O-Rock

Reaction score
The last hotel on left going south out of town rents gear. Also Alpine Country Rentals beside the Valemount Hotel will help you out.

cheebbacheebba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Best Western in Valemount rents gear (last hotel on the left on the south side of town). Beacons are $12/day. Probes are $4/day and shovels are $4/day.

Top Bottom