all new body style gm pickup owners

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got a recall letter for heated windshield washer fluid malfunction starting trucks on fire!! on 07 and up new body style any1 else??

I got that recall for the wifes 07 cadillac elscalade, no fires here yet.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the remote start there is two upgrades available, a signal booster from certified readio, or gm up a upgrade for around 200 that includes more range, two way, and shows fuel level, radio, tire pressure etc etc.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeremy that new gm one is that out yet? been hearing about it for months but everytime i'm at the dealership they say its not available yet? and with it showing all those goodies do you need a backpack to carry it around?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I talked to my buddy who is a service manager at a G.M. dealership, and they can change the parameters for the T.P.M. So if you take some air out of the tires in the winter and refill them in the summer it won't turn the light on.They have some fancy tool thing that they do the change with. And in case anyone else was wondering where the X.M. sat. radio antenna was , It is incorperated into the on-star antenna........

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeremy that new gm one is that out yet? been hearing about it for months but everytime i'm at the dealership they say its not available yet? and with it showing all those goodies do you need a backpack to carry it around?

nah it is not much bigger then your factory remote. if you go on my web page , there should be a link to accesible accesories, select your model, and it will show you a pic and a description of what the thing does. the best part better range.

if you like it i'll get you a deal on it.

medler, did you find out the hard way that the xm att was there????

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and for the remote start, i am on my third new body style truck, all my friends drive them, and i haven't had a problem yet. we sell probably over 900 trucks a year, and i have only had a few complaints that we usually get resolved with a reporgram???!!!! should be as simple as that.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like it alot...a few different ones i'm assuming it's just the features...not sure which one is for me but i sure you do...would be able to get me a price?

pm me for my particulars if you wouldn't mind

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the range on the GM upgrade remote starts.Need something different before winter.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
nah it is not much bigger then your factory remote. if you go on my web page , there should be a link to accesible accesories, select your model, and it will show you a pic and a description of what the thing does. the best part better range.

if you like it i'll get you a deal on it.

medler, did you find out the hard way that the xm att was ????
there

No i just asked this guy and he told me ..Mine cuts out if there is a building beside me,so i just got curious .I have sirus as well and it doesn't seem to cut out as much ,,who knows!!!!!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like it alot...a few different ones i'm assuming it's just the features...not sure which one is for me but i sure you do...would be able to get me a price?

pm me for my particulars if you wouldn't mind

just pm me your vin, it depends on the system you have now, and ill get you a good price.

Top Bottom