All Members Please Read( VERY IMPORTANT)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Myself and Taz (mostly Taz) have tried to organize an golf tounament for the Canadian Avalanche Assoc. to raise money so these guys can continue to save our azzes.We have put quit a bit of work into this and if we dont get people to do more than say..."I'll Play" we are shutting it down next Sunday.Im embarresed to say we have not got one single Snow and Mud member that has paid and registered.......We have a few that have donated prizes and thank you for that but we need someone to give them too!
Come on People,Help us Support these guys!
catmando!

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never saw the original post about this...first time iv heard of it :(

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is a sticky with the information in snowmoble chat,right at the top!In the very first post on the thread cac fundraiser golf tourny!
catmando!

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys cant play (bunch of busted up bones from my bike ride crash) but if you need a guy to help out on the day im your guy would even pay green fees not a lot going on this summer for me and im able to travel and have lots of spare time wont be going back to work until end of september send me a pm if you need some help

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know sbr and myself will be in kananaskis on the annual alberta north vs alberta south tour..........:(

no worries ric,i know you guys would be there if you didnt already make plans

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys but at this point it looks like a bust,too bad I really thought there was more interest
This was my second try and my last!
Will post next Sunday when I make the decision!
catmando!

Top Bottom