All draongs 07-10 new and old owners must do.

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
Ok, so sooner or later If you have not had your engine professional fixed it will blow up. Even with the updated polaris kit(S) in it. Everyone that I know of that owns a dragon is taking it to the mountains and having issues with not reving past 6-7000 and bogging. There are ways to fix it and the easiest way that I learned was talk to Chris from Parkland Motorsports and getting him to do the engine "FIX". If you loved your dragon when you first got it and it was running awesome, you will extremely love it after the PMS fix kit has been installed.

With more and more issues arising with guys blowing up their RMK, Assaults,etc.. Dragon chassis. Why not fix it and keep your sled and enjoy the sled you use to once love. This issues are minor and can be fixed so do not give up.

Here is the PMS fix kit forum to read more on it. Or go to the PMS website and read more .

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f451/pms-fix-kit-feed-back-56354.html

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adding a Powercommander V is another good thing to do. My buddy has one on his and just put the Fix on. His pistons were in tough shape already. Just 400 miles on them. So far his sled is way better !!! Seems the thing to do on them !!!

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
Ya the power commander is awesome, im running one as well. But the fix kit is the most important for dragon owners out there, especially for 'tight' situations.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to know, chris will be building my assault next week, im excited

you will not be happier Chris is the best mechanic around trust him with my life, i have a world of respect for him and his customer care is 2nd to none!

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
Ya my dragon is still rippin harder then ever and if you know anyone else with dragons that have not had the fix show them this site and thread and mention that in short or longer period of time and kms their engine could be at potential risk.

Top Bottom