Alder Flats?

Rnehring

Reaction score
Anoyone been out in the Alder Flats area yet this year? We rode it at the end of March last year and there was still snow, but the riding was good. I've got cabin fever and need to get out! :rant:

87stocker

Reaction score
Anoyone been out in the Alder Flats area yet this year? We rode it at the end of March last year and there was still snow, but the riding was good. I've got cabin fever and need to get out! :rant:

Where do you ride in Alder Flats. Im in Drayton over by the Horse trails here and we headed into a trail in july that hadn't been touched since the year prior and some ass hat horse back rider with a broken arm stopped his vehicle on the road in front of us and yelled at us with his 13 yo daughter bitchin me out too. They told us that land and alder flatts is all horse only land and we were not allowed to ride it and that dirt bikers and quaders wrecked he alder flatts land... bla bla bla. Let me know.

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know too, I'm going there for my first time on may 5th. Where's a good spot to offload?

Rnehring

Reaction score
I've been riding out West of Alder (not this year), I think it's called Rose Creek Recreation trails. There's a campsite I think something like seven Km from the edge of town. As for the horse back riders, I've never seen or heard anything about it. I hear there's lots of hunting and fishing out there, but as far as I know, everything is open to everybody....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correct. Park at Rosé Creek Stagging area. Or drive all the way to the T intersection and unload. I have not seen horses in the area either.

Top Bottom