Alder Flats?

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of us are going there on Saturday and none of us have been there before, I was wondering if anyone had some directions for the staging area? Any help would be great, thanks.

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use google or mapquest to figure out your best route to Alder flats. Head strait thru town and keep heading west. After about 6 or 7 km you will see the Rose Creek day use site, there is a big parking lot there and there is usually lots of units that parked around there. You can quad out from there; my experience is that I usually go south west from there. If you want to go another 6 or 7 km the main road takes a sharp left turn to the south (there is a radio tower there too) and I have parked there a number of times. I was there 2 weekends ago and had a blast, tons of mud, tons of trails - one of my favorite places to go, I hope to go again before the snow sets in.

good luck

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the directions. I am looking forward to this trip I have heard it is alot of fun back there.

I just noticed I put this in the wrong area oops...:eek:

McMOOSE

Reaction score
Awesome, I was looking for some directions there also. Can't go this weekend but heard great things about the area. Can't wait to go there. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom