Alberta tax payers going pay for sex change operations.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what the government announced last night. Our seniors are waiting IN PAIN for extended periods of time to get hip replacement, shoulder, knee operations because this province can't afford more doctors and operating rooms. Now they are going to have to wait longer for 25 fruitcakes per year to get a sex change operations on your dollar. Call your MP and tell them to grab a brain. :realmad:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its time we all stick together and quit paying taxes period. Democracy they say HA HA HA pretty sure no body asked me how they should spend my dollar im supposed to trust them with. Dictatorship more like it. Once the polls close we have no say in what happens.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The richest province in Canada can't afford more doctors and operating rooms? Hell BC is closing emergency rooms because our doctors think they are beyond working in smaller cities and towns. You should pay higher taxes over there and your govt could afford to hire more doc's and build more operating rooms. Then you could complain about your docs not wanting to go where they are needed.

Just sayin!

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should pay for it out of their OWN pocket if they need it done!!Better yet make them sit on a waiting list like the people that are in need of a life saving procedure have to!!I had a mole removed and had to pay for it out of my pocket because they deamed it as cosmetic!!I was worried it was the start of skin cancer but since it wasn't I had to pay!!What is getting your cock and balls cut off going to be classified as?Total bullsh..!!!!:twocents:

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not like Redford really makes her own decisions - just goes by the group consensus of all her little "committees". Maybe all we need is more committees to validate what the original committees findings were. And if there's conflicting views we should have a final committee to decide what should be. Heck, pretty soon there will be so many committees we might as well get committees to manage the other committees. Then when something goes wrong or people don't like it there's no one to take the blame - just a "committee".

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The richest province in Canada can't afford more doctors and operating rooms? Hell BC is closing emergency rooms because our doctors think they are beyond working in smaller cities and towns. You should pay higher taxes over there and your govt could afford to hire more doc's and build more operating rooms. Then you could complain about your docs not wanting to go where they are needed.

Just sayin!

Yepp that's EXACTLY what Alberta should do, take advice financial advice from BC.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember 60% of albertans voted for the progressive communist party so if you did suck it up buttercup you are the same problem as butch redford just a different bitch in the same old pack of old dogs

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remember 60% of albertans voted for the progressive communist party so if you did suck it up buttercup you are the same problem as butch redford just a different bitch in the same old pack of old dogs

You would be correct in your statement, and I would be as you described if applicable! Fortunately you cannot pin this statement on me :) Lol totally funny on the progressive communist party remark HAHAHA

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Redford is just newly elected and she has already chit the bed. That didn't take long did it?

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I email the Premiers office and said if the government do not rescind this decision I will be voting for a different government come the next election. I also called and left a message on my MLA phone (George Vanderburg) and said the same thing. Redford's office never did respond. I guess she thinks we will all forget about this in 4 years. George called back and gave a bullch!t political response. Said Fred Horne the Minister of Health was doing some back door deals with the federal government to claw more money back from the transfer payments that the have province of Alberta gives to Ottawa and this is one of the things they have to to do. I really doubt the Federal Conservatives could give two pinches of monkey ch!t about these clowns getting free sex change operations. I thinks it is all about Redford and Horne cooking up this deal.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and as of july 1 the progressive communists will be taking your licence for having that 1 beer and your vehicle for having 2 hope all you voters that get caught have fun walking

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta voters had the chance to possibly make a change....... not saying it was the answer but they could have tried. Even a minority at least which honestly is the best working government we could have. But no........ vote for Mother Redford and the same useless stagnant conservative government they always have for a landslide.

So if you voted PC this last election, shut up! You are getting the platform and party stance you voted for!

If you don't agree with the position contact your local MLA and express your disgust. And by the looks of things to come....... get used to doing so for the next 4 years.

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you got that right badass69 and now there going to spend more money this summer asking people whats wrong with our health system they have to be the dumbest bunch of fu..s i have ever seen with oil at 80.00 i see a provincial sales tax in the making they do not listen to the people because they know there going to get voted in at least sask. people had enough brains to make a change and look at how well there province is doing bitch redford lied all though her campaign and gets voted in danielle smith tells it as it should be and people can handle it cutting useless jobs in government was one of the things she wanted to do

Top Bottom