Alberta Beach trails are great

Soggyfrog

Reaction score
i was out this friday on the Alberta beach trails and found that the trails were in great shape, even the ditch baning wasnt to bumpy. however i found the lake a little soft. unfortuantly one of my friends was injured on the trail from M1 just passed the M2 turn off. it was preventable but justg like most acidents it happens fast. and it drove home the importance of having first aid kits on hand. i wanted to thank those that helped with the first aid treament. Lonny and Conrad as well as the group passing by and offering to help. it good to know when something happens that fellow sledders are ther to assist. Don the injured sledder is now recovering with a broken collar bone, three cracked ribs one puncher lung and a new respect for the trails. ride hard but drive safe

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey John,
The whole group came together to get Don the help he needed. The trails were in great shape that day! I would also like to thank the Alberta Beach snowmobile club for well arked trails and a detailed map that allowed for us to get the injured person to close by staging area in a timely fashion.
Lonny

Top Bottom