Alberta Beach ATV Rally - Dec 30, 2012

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this rally only on the hard water or does it veer off and on to to land at any point? How many people are usually at this rally. Never been to one so I'm curious as to what to expect.

No this rally is a mix of trail, road, and ice and approx 1/4 will probabl be on ice. The club is still fairly small so this rally doesn't get ridiculously crowded like some of the others. If the weather is nice, we can expect a maximum of about 150 riders.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No this rally is a mix of trail, road, and ice and approx 1/4 will probabl be on ice. The club is still fairly small so this rally doesn't get ridiculously crowded like some of the others. If the weather is nice, we can expect a maximum of about 150 riders.

It should be good....

LeinaD

Reaction score
I'm gonna try my best to come out, I'm trying to convince a friend a mine to come with me I don't wanna drive out there solo. But I'm itching to go for a ride I haven't been out since October!!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try my best to come out, I'm trying to convince a friend a mine to come with me I don't wanna drive out there solo. But I'm itching to go for a ride I haven't been out since October!!

Will have a group going from Edmonton. You're welcome to join us.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will need directions also.....

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The aggriplex is right in town on 47St (and 46 ave, I believe). It will be hard to miss.

LeinaD

Reaction score
Brrrrrr it's looking like a cold forecast hopefully she's gonna warm up a bit by the 30th ....:rant:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. What town??

Put out a few beer's...

Then I will find it..

turn left at the corner, go about 5km turn left at the evergreen tree. left again for 3.2 k km's then another left at the intersection, house and barn on the corner. go 5m,s and turn left again athe the intersection 3.2kms to an intersection and then aquick right, u should be there.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turn left at the corner, go about 5km turn left at the evergreen tree. left again for 3.2 k km's then another left at the intersection, house and barn on the corner. go 5m,s and turn left again athe the intersection 3.2kms to an intersection and then aquick right, u should be there.

Perfect....that will take 7 beer from my house...

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they will be parking on the ice or at Echo Cycle. Last year we parked at Echo as it was too thin for all the vehicles. Never been a big fan of parking on ice though. Last week we were sledding at whitecourt drove across a beaver pond, looked back to see our tracks filling with water, not cool! well actually I'm sure it is if you were to go in!

Top Bottom