Alberta Beach ATV Rally - Dec 30, 2012

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We can with a roup of 13 - everyone had a really had a good time and are looking forward to attending the next. Thanks to the Lac Ste Anne ATV club for another great rally! Does anyone know how may people ended up attending?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent Dean a text message when we started out...We never raced along the trail. Next trip we will make a meeting place...

Stopped lots,,visited and had a great time.

i heard at the mid way campfire that another ride is planned in Feburary..

We will attend that as well..

Cool, we'll see you there for sure. I had a bit of a crazy morning after dumping my trailer a block from my house and was over an hour behind schedule becuase of it. The next Rally should be at Sno Mo days on the Family Day weekend.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, we'll see you there for sure. I had a bit of a crazy morning after dumping my trailer a block from my house and was over an hour behind schedule becuase of it. The next Rally should be at Sno Mo days on the Family Day weekend.

Sounds good keep me posted as to dates and times.

Hey check your balls next time eh...

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think 110 Machine's registered yesterday , that what a lady in the hall that was working their said

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was a great rally, lots of snow this year, great way to burn some gas!!!!! thanks to all that put it on!!!!!!!! cheers!!!!!!

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great rally like always nicely put together with a trail lunch. Thanks to all the volunteers who helped put the rally together. :d

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1.jpg 2.jpg

Top Bottom