Alberta Beach ATV Rally - Dec 18, 2011

nolran

Reaction score
How was the event? It sounds like much fun and I wonder if something like that will be announced next christmas too?
I'm really into poker and sometimes I also participate in smaller tournaments just for fun. It's not a big deal but I like the thrill.
And I think it was also nice that you took donations for christmas hampers. This sounds like a good deal.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How was the event? It sounds like much fun and I wonder if something like that will be announced next christmas too?
I'm really into poker and sometimes I also participate in smaller tournaments just for fun. It's not a big deal but I like the thrill.
And I think it was also nice that you took donations for christmas hampers. This sounds like a good deal.

It's a pretty decent rally, roughly 40K on trails, roads, private property, public property, creek beds, and across the lake. I always have a good time ther. It is an annual event and they have one during SnoMo Days (Family Day weeked) as well. However, it's not one you'd enjoy if you don't ride legal - the RCMP attend this one in full force.

Top Bottom